With the MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library, within 48 hours of sending your documents, to release and pick up your document using your library card.
Print from a laptop or desktop computer at home or work:
- Begin by visiting https://www.printeron.net/dppl/main
- Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon (you will see the status of your print job and a reference number).
Print from tablet or smartphone app:
- Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn App.
- Click “No printer selected”.
- Click “Search”. Search for Deer Park Public Library
- Find Deer Park Public Library and click Black and White or Color and select save.
- To print:
- Documents: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
- Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
Use email to send something directly to library print system:
Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at:
- At the Library Document Station, select the Release a Print Job button.
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
- To pay with cash, deposit the required amount in the Coin and Bill Acceptor.
- To pay from your Library Card account, enter your Library card number without spaces, where prompted
Your print job will be printed.
Please see a Staff Member for assistance.
- Black and White prints are $.10/page
- Color prints are $.50/page
- You have 48 hours to retrieve your documents at the library
- You do not need a library card to use the service.